Browse Conrad Seoul's hotel policies to help you plan your stay. Find useful information on hotel guidelines such as our check-in and check-out times - with non-stop express checkout, cancellation fees, parking facilities and family-friendly services. Call our expert team of knowledgeable staff with any further queries.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Standard In-Room and Lobby Wi-Fi: Free for Hilton Honors members who book direct; ₩12,500 for all other guests.
Free Wi-Fi does not apply to meeting spaces or at properties with resort charges.
Service animals allowed
Deposit: ₩250,000 (Non-Refundable)
Pet Max Weight 15 kg
At Conrad Seoul we strive to be as energy efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.
- Eco-friendly Facility: Having received a preliminary excellent grade from the Korea Green Building Council, IFC Seoul and Conrad have achieved LEED Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Rainwater Harvesting: Our roof catchment system collects and filters rainwater from every roof surface and uses it for irrigation purposes.
- Water efficiency: ‘Grey water’ is used in public toilets.
- Solar Energy: Solar panels on the hotel rooftop and walls collect solar energy, efficiently assisting in heating water and providing a reliable emergency power source. Photovoltaic panels on the south side curtain wall collect the solar energy, generating power for lighting source.
- Lower Energy Costs: Transparent dual-sheet glass with high insulation and low ultraviolet penetration rates, an ice thermal storage system utilizing late-night surplus electricity and other innovations keep energy costs low.
- Dual Power Services: Ensuring a reliable power supply at all times, Korea Electric Power Corporation provides dual power services directly.