Immerse in the elegance and opulence of the highly acclaimed Golden Peony. Sample refined Cantonese delicacies, signature dim-sum and an artfully selected wine list.
- Golden Peony Restaurant
- Double-boiled Maine Lobster and Organic Prawn in Superior Fish Broth
- Pan-Seared New Bedford Scallops with Jelly fish, Passion Fruit and Chili Sauce Local Edible Flowers
- New-Caledonia Obsiblue Prawns
- 'Bi Feng Tang' Crispy Half Maine Lobster topped with Spiced Almond Flakes
- Roast London Duck
- Sliced Sea Perch wrapped with Lobster Meat and Fish Roe served in Lobster Bisque
- Baked Iberico Spanish Collar Pork wrapped with Pancetta, served with Black Pepper Sauce
Executive Chinese Chef Ku Keung together with an established team of Hong Kong culinary experts create an intricate menu featuring only choice Cantonese ingredients specially imported from diverse regions of China. Sample signature dim-sum in a variety of exotic flavor combinations or choose from a variety of superbly refined Cantonese dishes on offer. Golden Peony boasts an extensive wine list, specially chosen to complement Cantonese cuisine.
For a unique dining experience in quiet sophistication, Golden Peony also features a private dining room for up to ten guests.
Golden Peony is listed in "The Fine Cantonese Food by MICHELIN Guide 2018 - 2019".
Executive Chinese Chef Ku Keung
Executive Chinese Chef Ku Keung heads the highly acclaimed Golden Peony. With almost 20 years of professional culinary experience, mostly with numerous international hotel chains and independent restaurants in Hong Kong, Chef Ku's credentials include Assistant Chinese Chef with the Shangri-la group in Singapore and Malaysia, Rasa Sentosa Singapore as well as the famed Legend Hotel Malaysia as an Executive Chinese Chef for eight years. He joined Conrad Centennial Singapore in 2005.
|Monday to Sunday||11:30 - 22:30|
Golden Peony is open for:
Monday to Saturday
11:30 - 14:30
10:30 - 14:30
Monday to Sunday
18:30 - 22:30
À la carte Menus: