Conrad Tokyo, your stylish new home in the capital, is situated in the Shimbashi business district overlooking Tokyo Bay and the ancient Hamarikyu Gardens. Our contemporary Japanese luxury is complemented by artful interiors and impeccable, intuitive service.
Excellent road, rail, and underground connections whisk you to business, art, and culture. The fashionable Ginza neighborhood is just a few minutes’ walk away.
Over the 28th to 37th floors of a Shiodome skyscraper, Conrad Tokyo's 291 luxury rooms and suites start at 48 square meters. These serene retreats blend chic, glamorous interiors with bold bathrooms, Sumi-e-style cherry blossom decor and panoramic views. Executive rooms and spacious suites include private check-in and Executive Lounge access.
Conrad Tokyo's TwentyEight is the stylish spot in Tokyo for breathtaking views, signature drinks, and afternoon tea. Dine at our acclaimed restaurants and order wine from our cellar for a superlative meal.
More luxuries for your stay:
• Direct Shiodome station access
• Fine dining, casual eating, and a must-visit bar
• Beautiful guest rooms and suites with spectacular views
• Tranquil Mizuki Spa, fitness facilities, and a 25-meter pool
• Flexible event spaces for up to 450 guests
• 1/3/5-hour experiences of the city based on your interests
Conrad Tokyo is a recipient of the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award in 2019. Stay with us and discover why our Minato, Japan hotel ranks so highly with guests.