Located on the top floor with some of the most stunning views of Tokyo looking over Tokyo Bay and Hama-rikyu Gardens, Executive Lounge is exclusively available for guests on the Executive floor, the "hotel of the hotels". This semi-private space makes you feel at home just like in your own living room. At the lounge, we serve breakfast, aromatic coffee and afternoon tea, and sparkling wines and standard cocktails during cocktail hours, as well as a selection of dishes daily picked from fine dining restaurants at Conrad Tokyo. Enjoy a luxurious moment in a warm and nostalgic atmosphere with great views of Tokyo.
Service at Executive Lounge
- Dedicated lounge staff
- Personal check-in, check-out
- Seasonal welcome drink
- Three light meals a day, drinks, wines selected by sommelier
- Breakfast: Buffet style, including a popular warm egg dish prepared by the lounge chef
- Afternoon tea: Enjoy seasonal afternoon tea featuring Conrad Tokyo's special scones and cakes with tea and coffee.
- Evening cocktail: We serve selected appetizers prepared by chefs at Modern French restaurant Collage, Chinese restaurant China Blue, and Japanese restaurant Kazahana along with wines selected by our sommelier.
- Soft drinks are available throughout the day and alcoholic drinks are served during evening cocktail hours.
- Restaurant reservation, surrounding areas
- Japanese and international newspapers
Additional information about Executive Lounge
- Executive Lounge is smoke free at all times.
- At Executive Lounge, we ask that you follow our smart casual dress code.
- We do not serve alcoholic beverage to minors and those who are driving.
- Guests can stay at the lounge for up to 30 minutes after check-out.
Executive Lounge is exclusively available for guests on Executive floor. Visitor fees for guests are as follows:
- Up to two visitors are allowed per room.
- A visitor fee is 5,000 yen, subject to consumption tax and 15% service charge, for each food presentation.
Fees for children are as follows:
- Aged 5 or younger: Free
- Aged 6 or older: 3,500 yen per night, subject to consumption tax and 15% service charge
Executive Lounge is a place for guests to spend time comfortably. Please be mindful of your children's behavior.
|06:30 - 22:00|
Monday to Friday
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
07:00 - 10:30
07:00 - 11:00
|Afternoon Tea:||15:00 - 17:00|
|Evening Cocktail:||18:00 - 20:00|