Stay inspired at Conrad Osaka, where stylish accommodations, supreme city views, smart luxury amenities, and intuitively tailored service make for a memorable visit to Osaka.
Located in Osaka, the 'urban cultural gateway to Japan,' Conrad Osaka is perfectly situated near prominent businesses, historical attractions, Japanese cuisine and exciting entertainment. The hotel is on the inner-city island of Nakanoshima - known for its architectural remnants, culture and art - and guests will find art installations as well as iconic Japanese colors of red and black throughout the hotel.
Conrad Osaka is 'your address in the sky', residing in the top floors of the Nakanoshima Festival West Tower. Treat yourself to luxurious amenities like four restaurants and lounges, a Conrad Spa and beauty salon, a heated indoor pool, and a health club with personal training options. Guests in executive rooms and suites enjoy access to the Executive Lounge for all-day refreshments, private meeting space, and the benefit of private check-in.
Plan an event for up to 80 guests with your choice of four meeting spaces - a boardroom, conference room and two ballrooms. All event spaces are pillar-free and outfitted with the latest A/V technology, refined furnishings and floor-to-ceiling windows.
For your convenience, the hotel is directly connected to the Higobashi and Watanabebashi subway stations for easy travel to Osaka Airport (ITM) in 15 minutes and Kansai Airport (KIX) in 50 minutes.
Discover the Conrad Concierge App, putting information about our luxury hotel's amenities right in the palm of your hand.
Awards & Accolades
- Rank 1 out of top 25 luxury hotels in Japan by TripAdvisor Travelers choice 2020
- Michelin Guide Kyoto・Osaka 2020 - Five Red Pavilions
- Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award 2020
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Hotel of the Year Award -
BEST LUXURY HOTEL SERVICE WORLDWIDE 2019
BEST LUXURY HOTEL JAPAN 2019
- World Luxury Spa Awards - Best Luxury Wellness Spa - East Asia
- TripAdvisor - #4 in popular Hotels in Japan for foreign travelers 2019
- 2019 HAUTE GRANDEUR GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS -
Best City Spa in Japan
Best Health & Wellness Spa in Japan
Best Luxury Spa in Japan
Best Hotel Service in Japan
Best Hotel View in Japan
Best New Hotel in Japan
Most Luxurious Hotel Lobby in Japan
- World Travel Award 2019 - Japan's Leading City Hotel 2019
- Michelin Guide Kyoto・Osaka 2019 - Five Red Pavilions
- Travel and Hospitality award - 2019 Asia awards
- Global 100 - 2019 - Luxury Business Hotel of the Year 2019
- The 60th BCS Award（Building Contractors Society) - Award (Outstanding architectural works in Japan)
- MIPIM Asia Awards 2018 (Hotel & Tourism Development category)
- TripAdvisor - #5 in TOP 20 popular Hotels in Japan for foreign travelers 2018
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Michelin Guide 2018 - Five Red Pavilions
- Booking.com - Guest Review Awards 2018
- Corporate Travel Awards 2018
- JIPA Interior Planning Award 2018
- Singapore Interior Design Awards 2017 (Hospitality category)
- London International Creative Competition 2017 (Interior Design category)
- Expedia Rising Star 2017
- Monocle - Travel TOP 50 2017/18 (Best breakfast view)