The Sakura Club, located on the 10th level, was named for the ornamental cherry blossoms gifted to Washington DC in 1912. They are symbolic markers of peace, vitality, and connection.
Guests enjoy innumerable benefits, including personalized service, holistic wellness opportunities, food/beverage options, and refined offerings that evolve as each day progresses.
Prior to arrival, guests are welcomed to the exclusive club via the digital Conrad Concierge. Select a club guest room or suite for your personalized service experience.
Access and Amenities
- Exclusive environment delivered by a dedicated, professional team
- Priority access to hotel amenities including Voltaggio restaurant and rooftop bar
- Access beyond the hotel through the dedicated club concierge
- Use of private club meeting room (subject to availability)
- Custom Sakura Club momento
|Accessible 24 hours|
|Daily Service:||6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Breakfast:||6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Lunch:||Noon - 2:00 p.m.|
|Contemporary Tea:||2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Dinner:||5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Late Evening:||8:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|