Welcome to Sakura Club, an elevated experience unique to Conrad Washington, DC. Whether a guest is traveling on business, leisure, or attending a conference, this exclusive premium option provides sophisticated and personalized service in a serene setting.
The Sakura Club, located on the 10th level, pays homage to Washington DC's world famous Japanese ornamental cherry blossoms while caring for each guest with exceptional hospitality.
The sentiment of gift giving that the Sakura Club embodies in the overall guest experience carries through in the club's culinary offerings as well. With respect and reverence for cultural flavors that infuse the global culinary community, our menus allow adventurous and well-traveled guests to explore traditional dishes from around the world in a bespoke manner. Sakura Club is a sensory experience unlike any other.
Access and Amenities
- Exclusive environment delivered by a dedicated, professional team
- International gourmet dining offered three times a day from a chef created menu
- Evening libations featuring the club's private stock of reserve Japanese whiskey
- Afternoon tea service on weekends and holidays
- 24/7 private line to access an ambassador staff member via phone or text message
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Complimentary pressing and shoe shine services (3 garments per stay)
- Priority access to hotel amenities including the rooftop bar and Estuary
- Private club meeting room (subject to availability)
- Children under 12 years old are welcome to enjoy the Sakura Club complimentary
From breakfast to overnight offerings, Sakura Club chef, Brendan Kim, brings you on a culinary adventure around the world through an international approach to daily meal offerings that is unlike any other in DC. Each day features a new country or region of the world with freshly made meals showcasing the traditional dishes and flavors of the area. Guests may choose from an array of delicious dishes, as well as a made-to-order option offered by a private chef from the exquisite open kitchen.
At the end of the day, guests can relax with a cocktail, glass of wine or try a reserve Japanese whisky, served by the dedicated team of Ambassadors.
With round-the-clock access, guests arriving on late-night flights or returning from an evening out may enjoy a relaxing respite in the club with a refreshing non-alcoholic beverage or pre-prepared snack.
Accessible 24 hours
|Daily Service:||6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Breakfast:||6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Lunch:||Noon - 2:00 p.m.|
|Dinner:||5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Late Evening:||8:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Overnight Access:||10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.|
Packaged meals, gourmet snacks, and beverage offerings are available from 10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
The Sakura Club was named for the ornamental cherry blossoms gifted to Washington DC in 1912. They are symbolic markers of peace, vitality, and connection. In this space, guests will find that same atmosphere.
Select your club guest room or suite and enjoy personalized service and refined offerings that evolve as each day progresses.
This incredibly unique experience is available only with the purchase of a Sakura Club-level room or suite.The Sakura Club is not available for upgrades.