Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired.
If you had 1/3/5 hours to explore Xiamen, what would you do? Make the most of your journey at Conrad Xiamen with our curated list of 1/3/5 experiences. Explore 1, 3 and 5 hour itineraries that reflect a local take on culture, art, food, and adventure at StayInspired.com, and enjoy a truly inspired stay.
Conrad Xiamen is a new luxury icon with unique sail-shaped architecture in the heart of Xiamen's Siming Central Business District. A choice destination for today's smart luxury travelers, the hotel towers from the 37th floor of a twin complex and boasts expansive views of the famous Gulangyu Island. Designed with contemporary flair and customized amenities, Conrad Xiamen enjoys direct access to a shopping mall and is close to major corporations and popular attractions such as Zhongshan Road and Baicheng Beach.
The hotel's 'Curators' provide intuitive service and insider's knowledge that ensure an authentic experience and a truly inspired stay.
Conrad Xiamen is the tallest seaside hotel in this historic port city, with views of the water and Gulangyu Island that guests won't find anywhere else. Whether you're enjoying dinner and cocktails, a morning swim, a year-end party or spending a quiet evening in your suite, the breathtaking views from every window are sure to become part of the story of your stay.
Among the luxuries to discover:
• Stylish and oversized rooms and suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and walk-in closets
• 5 restaurants and lounges tempt every guest, including the highest bar in Xiamen
• The Conrad Spa offers personalized treatments - a quiet haven to relax and re-energise
• Indoor pool and 24-hour Health Club on the 37th floor overlooking the city
• Striking pillarless ballroom with sea-facing foyer and 8 sunlit meeting rooms
• 3 Executive Floors and an exclusive Executive Lounge on the 54th floor
Conrad Xiamen is a recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017 award.
The hotel resides next to a shopping mall and cinema in the prestigious Shapowei dining precinct, home to authentic restaurants and trendy cafés. Go for a morning run along the seashore, or walk to Xiamen University and the famous Nanputuo Temple - two of the most beautiful places in the city. Trust our Conrad Curators for insights on architecture, scenery and local attractions.