Conrad Xiamen is a new luxury icon with unique sail-shaped architecture in the heart of Xiamen's Siming Central Business District. The hotel towers from the 37th floor of a twin complex and boasts expansive views of the famous Gulangyu Island.
Designed with contemporary flair and customized amenities, Conrad Xiamen enjoys direct access to a shopping mall and is close to major corporations and popular attractions such as Zhongshan Road and Baicheng Beach.
Among the luxuries to discover:
• Stylish, oversized rooms and suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and walk-in closets
• Five tempting restaurants and bars
• Personalized treatments and quiet space at Ispa, the outsourced spa service
• Indoor pool and 24-hour Health Club on the 37th floor overlooking the city
• Pillarless ballroom, eight sunlit meeting rooms, and a foyer with sea views
• Three executive floors and an exclusive Executive Lounge on the 54th floor
The hotel resides next to a shopping mall and cinema in the prestigious Shapowei dining precinct, home to authentic restaurants and trendy cafés. Go for a morning run along the seashore, or walk to Xiamen University and the famous Nanputuo Temple — two of the most beautiful places in the city.