Map and Directions
Sands Cotai Jet High Speed Ferry provides a daily service from Hong Kong to Macao, serving routes of Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal (Sheung Wan, Shun Tak Centre), and Skypier (Hong Kong International Airport) to Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal. A complimentary Cotai Shuttle bus is available to take you on a 5-minute journey to and from the Cotai Strip® and Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal.
Tourists can travel to several destinations in the region on direct flights or catch connecting flights to different parts of Asia, Europe or America from the Macau International Airport. The airport is located on Taipa Island and is 15 minutes away from the Macau Ferry Terminal, 20 minutes from the Barrier Gate and only 10 minutes away from the COTAI Frontier Post. It operates 24 hours a day.
- From Macao International Airport: Sands® Cotai Central is only 5 minutes away via the complimentary Sands Cotai Central shuttle bus.
- From Hong Kong International Airport: A direct express ferry takes you to Macau within an hour and you need not go through Hong Kong Customs.
- From Guangzhou Baiyun Airport: Catch a coach service to Zhuhai Xinhe Coach Station (east of Gongbei Customs) and proceed to Gongbei Customs before entering Macao. Upon exiting Macao, take the complimentary Sands® Cotai Central shuttle bus to Sands® Cotai Central (departing every 5-10 minutes from 9:00 am to 12 midnight). Total travel time between Guangzhou and Macao is 2.5 hours.
- From Zhuhai Airport: Take a shuttle bus to the Lotus Bridge Customs. From there, take the complimentary Sands® Cotai Central shuttle bus to Sands® Cotai Central (departing every 10-12 minutes from 9:30 am to 7:30 pm). Total traveling time is approximately 30 minutes.
- From Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport: Take a shuttle bus to the Fu Yong Ferry Terminal for a 45-minute journey to Macao.
Estrada do Istmo. s n Cotai
Macao 519020 CN
Conrad Macao Cotai Strip
Estrada do Istmo. s n Cotai, Macao, 519020, China |TEL: +853-2882-9000
Guest Fax: +853-8113-6880
Macau International Airport,Macau,China
Distance From Hotel: 3 km.
Drive Time: 10 min.
Macau International Airport is just 3km from Conrad Macao and is reached within about ten minutes by complimentary shuttle bus or limousine.
Type: Courtesy Bus
Has Airport Shuttle
Typical Minimum Charge: HK$60.00
Typical Minimum Charge: HK$20.00
Hong Kong International Airport
Distance From Hotel: 65 km.
A direct express ferry whisks you to Macau within an hour, and you need not go through Hong Kong Customs.
Typical Minimum Charge: HK$350.00
Type: Various other