Immerse yourself in the surrounds of sophisticated luxury at Emmeline's.
Named after the 19th century British political activist Emmeline Pankhurst, Emmeline's Lounge offers the perfect venue to enjoy a quintessential British afternoon tea, an indulgent Champagne brunch or a relaxed business meeting.
Traditional Afternoon Tea is served daily from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Our Executive Pastry Chef has created a delicious selection of seasonal treats to go with our inspired collection of teas, carefully selected by the experts from around the world. Your Tea Sommelier will be on hand to personalise your experience making sure that you get the perfect tea to suit your mood.
- Champagne Royal Afternoon Tea for Two Including a Bottle of G H Mumm Champagne - £100
- Royal Afternoon Tea with a Cocktail of your Choice - £42 per person
- Royal Afternoon Tea with a glass of G H Mumm Champagne - per person £42
- Tea Collection Royal Afternoon Tea - £38 per person
- Royal Afternoon Tea - £35 per person
The Royal Afternoon Tea
Available from 14th May to 31st August
Inspired by the upcoming Royal Wedding, our Executive Pastry Chef Diana Sedlakova and her team have prepared the most tasteful Royal Afternoon Tea. Indulge in tempting sweets including the hazelnut and banana veil, Tonka bean and strawberry diamond ring and an exquisite lemon and blueberry Battenberg accompanied with freshly baked plain and fruit scones. Enjoy the delicate sandwiches with honey roast Wiltshire ham and Hereford roast beef served on a delicious selection of breads.