Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired.
If you had 1/3/5 hours to explore Seoul, what would you do? Make the most of your journey at Conrad Seoul with our curated list of 1/3/5 experiences. Explore 1, 3 and 5 hour itineraries that reflect a local take on culture, art, food, and adventure at StayInspired.com, and enjoy a truly inspired stay.
Admired for its globally inspired architecture and stunning Han River and skyline views, Conrad Seoul appeals to travelers for whom life, business and pleasure seamlessly intersect. Enjoy spacious guest rooms, innovative amenities, indulgent dining and distinctive Conrad service at our towering hotel in the Yeouido Business District.
Nestled on Yeouido Island, Conrad Seoul is the closest hotel to both of Seoul's international airports and offers direct access to the International Finance Towers (IFC Seoul).
Spacious guest rooms and suites are smartly designed. Sink into a sumptuous bed with premium linens after refreshing in a stylish bathroom with in-mirror television and a separate bathtub and rain shower.
Executive rooms and suites offer exclusive access to the Executive Lounge - enjoy a cozy fireplace, complimentary laptops and all-day refreshments. The river and city views are unmatched from your window.
Spoil yourself with luxurious spa treatments and explore the options in the 24-hour fitness center. The steam room, sauna and heated indoor pool are peaceful places to relax after a busy day.
Conrad Seoul highlights:
• Yeouido Business District location, connected to subway line and designer retail mall
• Apple®-based entertainment and multimedia hub in each guest room
• Top-floor 37 Grill & Bar, Executive Lounge, 3 other exceptional restaurants
• Conrad Spa Seoul massages, facials, hydrotherapy and couple's treatment room
• Wellness Zone with heated indoor pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness classes
• Sophisticated indoor/outdoor meeting space, and dramatic dedicated floor for weddings
Conrad Seoul is a 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipient.