Browse Conrad Seoul’s hotel polices to help you plan your stay. Find useful information on hotel guidelines such as check-in and check-out times, cancellation fees, parking facilities and family-friendly services. Call our expert team of knowledgeable staff with any further queries.
Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
In-Room Wired Internet: ₩21,500
In-Room Wireless Internet: ₩21,500
Pets are not allowed
At Conrad Seoul we strive to be as energy efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.
- Eco-friendly Facility: Having received a preliminary excellent grade from the Korea Green Building Council, IFC Seoul and Conrad are working towards LEED Silver Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Rainwater Harvesting: Our roof catchment system collects and filters rainwater from every roof surface and uses it for irrigation purposes.
- Water efficiency: ‘Grey water’ is used in public toilets.
- Solar Energy: Solar panels on the hotel rooftop and walls collect solar energy, efficiently assisting in heating water and providing a reliable emergency power source. Photovoltaic panels on the south side curtain wall collect the solar energy, generating power for lighting source.
- Lower Energy Costs: Transparent dual-sheet glass with high insulation and low ultraviolet penetration rates, an ice thermal storage system utilizing late-night surplus electricity and other innovations keep energy costs low.
- Dual Power Services: Ensuring a reliable power supply at all times, Korea Electric Power Corporation provides dual power services directly.