Browse Conrad Seoul's hotel policies to help you plan your stay. Find useful information on hotel guidelines such as check-in and check-out times, cancellation fees, parking facilities and family-friendly services. Call our expert team of knowledgeable staff with any further queries.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Smoking Rooms :17 smoking rooms available.
Standard In-Room and Lobby Wi-Fi: Free for Hilton Honors members who book direct; ₩12,500 for all other guests.
Free Wi-Fi does not apply to meeting spaces or at properties with resort charges.
Service animals allowed
Pets are not allowed
At Conrad Seoul we strive to be as energy efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.
- Eco-friendly Facility: Having received a preliminary excellent grade from the Korea Green Building Council, IFC Seoul and Conrad have achieved LEED Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Rainwater Harvesting: Our roof catchment system collects and filters rainwater from every roof surface and uses it for irrigation purposes.
- Water efficiency: ‘Grey water’ is used in public toilets.
- Solar Energy: Solar panels on the hotel rooftop and walls collect solar energy, efficiently assisting in heating water and providing a reliable emergency power source. Photovoltaic panels on the south side curtain wall collect the solar energy, generating power for lighting source.
- Lower Energy Costs: Transparent dual-sheet glass with high insulation and low ultraviolet penetration rates, an ice thermal storage system utilizing late-night surplus electricity and other innovations keep energy costs low.
- Dual Power Services: Ensuring a reliable power supply at all times, Korea Electric Power Corporation provides dual power services directly.