Indulge yourself with an extensive range of specialized treatments and luxurious amenities in our onsite Spa.
Transport yourself to another world, a calm sanctuary that reflects the soul of Africa with its natural elements and textures at the opulent Pezula Spa at Conrad Pezula. Our philosophy is to amplify Nature's gifts while using the very latest technologies and treatments to inspire a lasting beneficial effect on your body, mind and spirit.
Pezula Spa Signature Treatments harness age-old remedies of nature and offer a unique fusion of therapies. Scrubs, wraps, massages, steam baths, milk baths and hydrotherapy are orchestrated to take you through a sensory experience that creates a feeling of total relaxation and serenity. Products used for signature treatments form part of the Maruwa collection, a uniquely African range of body treatment products incorporating ingredients and essential essences garnered from the indigenous fynbos of the Western Cape.
Relieve yourself of all the stresses of the day with an intensive massage in one of nine secluded treatment rooms, get glowing vibrant skin with an invigorating body scrub, relax in the sauna or steam room or achieve a natural bronzed island tan in only 10 sessions over a period of two weeks in our contemporary MegaSun Sunbed.
Our Medi-Spa facility features a comprehensive menu of specialist treatments for a variety of conditions including Dermal Fillers, Botox and Sclerotherapy offered by an experienced aesthetic medicine practitioner. Afterwards, relax in the post-treatment room, which benefits from heated massage beds - one of a kind in Africa. Our expertly trained team is keen to ensure you leave the Spa completely rested and rejuvenated.
We offer a variety of membership packages. Hotel guests have complimentary access to all Spa & Gym facilities whilst in residence.
Services and Amenities
- 9 private treatment rooms
- Medi-Spa Facility offering Botox and Filler Treatments
- Luxury signature treatments
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Post-treatment room with heated massage waterbeds
- Friendly, professional team of staff
- Rainforest shower
- MegaSun Sunbed
- Hair Studio
- Nail Bar
- Juice Bar
Latest Awards and Accolades
- 2009 Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Travel Awards - Best Overseas Hotel Spa / 46th overall in the World Top 100 List
- 2008 Amarula Best Retreats in Africa Awards - Consumers' Choice Award for the Best Retreat in Africa / Leading Wellness Retreat in Africa
- 2008 SpaFinder Readers' Choice Award - Favourite Spa in Africa / One of the Top Ten Spas in the Best for Interior Design category
- 2008 Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Travel Awards - 2nd Best Overseas Hotel Spa
- 2008 Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Spa Awards - The World's 100 Best Spas list/ 5th Best Spa in the Africa, Middle East and Indian Ocean category
- 2008 World Travel Awards - Africa's Leading Spa Resort / South Africa's Leading Spa Resort