Conrad New York
Located in Manhattan's famous Financial District, Conrad New York is close to some of the city's most iconic landmarks neighborhoods, including TriBeCa and SoHo. Conrad New York features a spectacular atrium and 2000 pieces of stunning artwork on display throughout the hotel, providing an elegant escape from the bustle of the city.
Explore Manhattan from the Financial District at the luxurious Conrad New York. Visit iconic attractions including the Statue of Liberty, the National 9/11 Memorial Museum, Wall Street and the Brooklyn Bridge, all easily accessible from the hotel.
Our hotel also offers a range of unique features, including:
• Delicious Mediterranean dishes from ATRIO
• Seasonal rooftop bar with views of the Hudson River
• 24-hour fitness center featuring Life Fitness equipment
• 30,000 sq. ft. of event space for functions of up to 500 people
All rooms at our hotel are suites and feature views of the Hudson River, offering the perfect place to unwind after a day exploring the city. Each contemporary suite features a two-room layout with a private bedroom, WiFi and two flat-screen HD televisions.
- Welcome to Lower Manhattan
- Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar - With a captivating view and chic décor, this seasonal attraction is sure to impress the most seasoned traveler.
- Conrad New York’s Northeast Gallery on the 4th floor is a perfect setting for beautiful Social Events and receptions.