ATRIO Wine Bar & Restaurant in Lower Manhattan
A sophisticated Lower Manhattan restaurant, ATRIO Wine Bar & Restaurant offers Mediterranean-inspired cuisine - with a mix of 'old world' elegance and contemporary flair. Take your seat for breakfast, lunch or dinner and prepare yourself for an exquisite dining experience at this fashionable restaurant in downtown New York City.
Poised at the center of the Conrad New York hotel's spectacular 15-story atrium lobby, with panoramic views of the Lower Manhattan skyline, the restaurant's setting is superb. A stunning open-kitchen design and sleek, modern décor make ATRIO Wine Bar & Restaurant the ideal venue to dine with friends, entertain business associates or toast a special occasion. Innovative, must-try dishes include delicious baked eggs and flatbread pizzas, perfectly cooked in a stone fire oven.
Extensive fine wines complementing each dish are served by the glass, thanks to an advanced wine serving system. Trendy New York locals unwind with after-dinner refreshments from the Signature Cocktail Menu. Sip spectacular creations made with the freshest, locally sourced and house-made ingredients. In the morning, The Barista, located outside of the restaurant, offers guests warm, just-baked pastries and just-right coffees to-go.
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner - and brunch on Saturdays and Sundays
- Panoramic views of Lower Manhattan from floor-to-ceiling windows
- Mediterranean-inspired cuisine with a fusion of traditional and contemporary
- Full Wine bar with advanced serving system, allowing fine wines to be served by the glass
- Signature Cocktail Menu with fresh, locally sourced and house-made ingredients
- Barista serving just-baked pastries and coffee to go each morning