Experience the magic of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, a tropical paradise on two private islands in the Indian Ocean among miles of idyllic white-sand beach surrounded by unspoilt vibrant coral reef.
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Aerial shot of our hotel
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Sail Boat
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Beach with Cabana
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Kayak along Beach
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Lady lying on beach
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Couple lying on beach
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Rippled Water on Beach
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Boat off shore from Beach
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Rangali Raani Sunset Cruise
- You can also explore nearby coral reefs on one of our regular snorkelling excursions by boat Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Snorkelling
Nestling in a picturesque corner of the Maldives in Rangali Island's South Ari Atoll neighborhood, the luxury Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort is spread across two private islands joined by a footbridge across a turquoise blue lagoon, among miles of white-sand beach surrounded by a vibrant coral reef. Enjoy fabulous outdoor activities at this tropical Rangali Island paradise like diving at the resort’s Dive Center offering diving courses. Children over five can dive at sites like Manta Point, just 10 minutes away, and watch manta rays during the manta season (Dec –March). Two mantas are resident all year round at the resort, a fabulous attraction for kids and parents. Whale and shark snorkeling excursions are available for divers and non-divers. Choose from exciting water sports at the Watersports Center from catamaran sailing and windsurfing to canoeing. Take advantage of excursions available from the resort like trips to local fishing villages to experience Maldivian life and local shops offering handcrafted souvenirs, sarongs and local island crafts. Don't forget the three stylish on-site boutiques located in the shopping piazza near reception. Book trips on the resort’s luxury cruiser, Rehendi, and traditional Turkish yacht, Rani, to discover deserted islands, coral reefs and dolphins. Take a 30 minute ride for two in the resort’s three-person 'Nemo' submarine and see 360 degree views of the coral reef and ocean floor. Or just laze on the beach and sunbathe all day.