Rangali Island, a Luxury Reward
- Conrad Maldives Meetings and Events, Beach Dining Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Conrad Maldives Meetings and Events, Beach Dining
- Conrad Maldives Meetings and Events, Sunken Beach Dining at Dusk Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Sunken Beach Dining
- Conrad Maldives Ufaa by Jereme Leung, Private Dining Room, Boardroom set Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Private Dining Room, Boardroom set
- Conrad Maldives Ufaa by Jereme Leung, Treehouse Dining Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Treehouse Dining
- Conrad Maldives Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, Boardroom meeting Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Conrad Maldives Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, Boardroom meeting
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island combines engaging surroundings and intuitive service that connects you with the picturesque environment, whether it is an incentive, corporate function, wedding or gala event; Conrad Maldives provides an inspirational backdrop while its distinctive mix of experiences, activities and dining makes it an unforgettable setting for any event.
Impress guests with captivating experiences that have been designed just for you. The adults only Rangali Island is at your fingertips, allowing your group use of this quintessential Indian Ocean resort in one of the most-sought after destinations in the world. Let the resorts expert team work to ensure that your vision is brought to reality, while you sit back, relax and soak up the lush island surroundings and, simply have the luxury of being yourself.
Rangali Island features 50 suites and villas of enviable calm and luxurious sophistication and is complete with four restaurants and bars, over-water spa, an infinity-edge pool, the beach with endless event opportunities and, access to countless resort activities iconic to Conrad Maldives Rangali Island.
- Host an incentive for up to 100 delegates on the resorts adults only 'Rangali Island'
- Relax in your own little Maldivian hideaway including use of all 50 award-winning water villas, all set on stilts above the lagoon
- Rangali Island showcases unlimited event potential in a captivating environment, host a dinner sunken into the sand or enjoy peppered coversations around the bonfire on the beach
- Sample epicurean events with celebrity chef inspired Chinese cuisine or host a boardroom meeting five-metres under the sea in Ithaa, the world's first undersea restaurant
- Nourish the body and soul with a treatment at the award-winning Over Water Spa and yoga on the beach
- Impress guests with access to the iconic excursions including sunrise and sunset cruising on a luxury yacht, island hopping and diving with the whale sharks