Sport and Recreation
- The over-water infinity pool at the aptly-named Sunset Water Villa faces west for perfect views of the setting sun. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Sunset Water Villa Pool
- The Watersports Center has an ever changing list of watersports activities to keep even the most active person happily occupied. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Wake Boarding
- Explore the amazing coral reef from the comfort of the glass-bottomed boat. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Glass Bottomed Boat
- For a different way to take in the resort's two islands, jump on a peddle boat. Most non-motorised water sports are free of charge. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Pedal Boat
- The latest fitness craze to hit the oceans is stand up paddle boarding: a great workout for arms and abs. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Our resident yoga instructor offers a choice of classes in our open air yoga pavilion. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Yoga
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Boat Ride
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Overlooking pool at sunset
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Island Breeze and Zam Gem Shopping
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Guest on beach after snorkeling
Against a backdrop of ocean views and swaying palm trees Conrad Maldives Rangali Island's two storey fitness center with its separate fitness studio and gymnasium offers the latest cardio and strength equipment. Open 24-hours a day, equipment includes bikes, steppers, cross trainers and treadmills all fitted with touch-screen technology and cable televisions. Internationally qualified trainers are available on request.
Group fitness and personal training options are available for beginners to seasoned professionals and personal training sessions are available too.
Our two resident yoga instructors are available to introduce you to the benefits of this eastern way of life or take yoga experts to the next level. Private and group classes available in a variety of different yoga styles.
Improve your backhand with a lesson from our resident tennis coach or simply work up a sweat on our hard court tennis court. Tennis sessions can be booked from 07:00 until 22:00 for one hour per guest. Complimentary bookings can be made 24 hours in advance and private lessons will take priority over casual bookings. Equipment rental is complimentary and shoes, clothing and new balls can be bought at the Fitness Centre. Four hour's notice is required for tennis coaching.
Our ping pong table, with bats and balls is at your service outside the Fitness Center.
Join in organized beach volleyball tournaments with our team members or challenge other guests on our sand volleyball court near the Fitness Center.
Activities available include catamaran sailing, windsurfing and canoeing, wakeboarding, knee boarding, kayaking and water cycling.