Sports and Fitness
- The Watersports Center has an ever changing list of watersports activities to keep even the most active person happily occupied. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Wake Boarding
- Explore the amazing coral reef from the comfort of the glass-bottomed boat. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Glass Bottomed Boat
- For a different way to take in the resort's two islands, jump on a peddle boat. Most non-motorised water sports are free of charge. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Pedal Boat
- The latest fitness craze to hit the oceans is stand up paddle boarding: a great workout for arms and abs. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Our resident yoga instructor offers a choice of classes in our open air yoga pavilion. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Yoga
- Enjoy a relaxing dip or a refreshing swim in either of our two infinity pools Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Overlooking pool at sunset
There are so many options available at Conrad Maldives when it comes to keeping active and staying in shape. Whether you prefer to hit the gym, practice yoga or try a new sport, you can discover your perfect pastime on Rangali Island.
For more information please download our Sports and Fitness Factsheet (PDF).
Against a backdrop of ocean views and swaying palm trees Conrad Maldives Rangali Island's fitness center offers the latest cardio and strength equipment. Open 24-hours a day, equipment includes bikes, steppers, cross trainers and treadmills which are all fitted with touch-screen technology and cable televisions. Internationally qualified trainers are available on request.
Group fitness and personal training options are available for beginners to seasoned professionals and personal training sessions are available too.
Our resident yoga instructors are available to either introduce you to the benefits of this eastern way of life or take your yoga expertise to the next level. Private and group classes available in a variety of different yoga styles.
Improve your backhand with a lesson from our resident tennis coach or simply work up a sweat on our tennis court. Tennis sessions can be booked from 07:00 until 22:00 for one hour per guest. Complimentary bookings can be made 24 hours in advance and private lessons will take priority over casual bookings.
Equipment rental is complimentary and shoes, clothing and new balls can be bought at the Fitness Centre. Four hour's notice is required for tennis coaching.
Our ping pong table, with bats and balls is at your service on the beach, outside Ufaa Restaurant.
Join in organized beach volleyball tournaments with our team members or challenge other guests on our sand volleyball court on the beach.
Activities available include catamaran sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, wakeboarding, knee boarding, kayaking and the exciting Jet Pack.