50 metres off the northern tip of the main island lies the Spa Retreat. Created to be a destination spa complete with accommodation and restaurant, the spa is a small 'resort-within-a-resort' although it's open to all guests.
- One of two spas at Conrad Maldives, The Spa Retreat offers a holistic range of treatments that can include massages, facials, body scrubs, water therapies, sauna, steam, acupuncture and other holistic therapies. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - The Spa Retreat
- One of two spas at Conrad Maldives, The Spa Retreat offers a holistic range of treatments that can include massages, facials, body scrubs, water therapies, sauna, steam, acupuncture and other holistic therapies. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - The Spa Retreat Exterior
- A treatment room at the Spa Retreat at night. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - The Spa Retreat Treatment Room
- The iconic corridor at The Spa Retreat leads to nine treatment suites. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - The Spa Retreat
- Five of the treatment pavilions at The Spa Retreat have water therapy suites such as Vichy shower and bathtub. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - The Spa Retreat Water Therapy Suite
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - The OverWater Spa
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - The Spa Retreat
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Couples Massage Room at Dusk
One of two spas at Conrad Maldives, the Spa Retreat comprises nine couple's treatment rooms. All have private changing rooms and five have private steam, sauna and jet bath. There is also a hair salon, mani-pedi room, a retail boutique, courtyard, sun deck and spa restaurant.
For children aged from 3 to 16, a separate ice-cream inspired treatment menu is available at the Spa Retreat. Please note: children must be accompanied by a legal guardian and must wear bathing suits during treatments.
The philosophy at the Spa Retreat is holistic wellbeing based on the five elements of earth, air, fire, and water and plant life. By holistic we mean that every aspect of health is addressed, from diet and exercise to body treatments and exercise advice. While there is a fabulous line up of spa treatments, you can also seek nutritional advice, try acupuncture, create a workout regime with a personal trainer, learn yoga and meditation and boost the effectiveness of your efforts by dining on cuisine that's been created to complement the spa therapies.
All treatments are based on five elements; these elements have been linked with health and healing in traditions from all over the world from prehistoric China to the ancient Greeks, each element being associated with its own characteristic benefits for wellbeing. These ancient theories were the inspiration for the healing philosophy at the Spa Retreat. Air is for people who want to energize; earth is for grounding and rebalancing; fire is detoxifying; water is for relaxation and plant life is for people seeking to boost health and vitality. You'll find more information about the five elements in the downloadable brochure on this page.
You can choose to follow an element for your entire stay, or mix and match as the mood takes you.
In keeping with the holistic approach, the elements philosophy guides our spa treatments, the menu at the Mandhoo restaurant and also our exercise programmes. Sign up for one, three and seven day health and wellness programmes or simply enjoy a one-off massage or body treatment.
About Naturopathy at the Spa Retreat:
Naturopathy can help with a wide range of health issues such as allergies, children's health, digestion, fatigue, hair, skin and nails, heart health, joint mobility, memory, menopause, men's health, respiratory health, skin conditions, sleep disorders, stress and anxiety, urinary health, weight control, women's health and much more.
Our resident naturopath, Christelle, is passionate about helping clients move towards wellness by combining different natural medicine treatments according to the principles of naturopathy, whereby the person's own innate vital force is stimulated to promote healing and the patient is treated rather than the disease, treating the cause as well as the symptoms. Herbs, acupuncture, reiki and nutritional therapy strengthen and relax the body and mind, facilitating healing.Naturopathy Services Brochure (PDF)
Spa Retreat Products
Terrake is the luxurious range from the world-famous French spa professionals, Thalgo. Thalgo has become the uncontested name in the world of Marine Beauty with its algae-based products. All new formulas are free of parabens, mineral oil, propylene glycol, GMO's, and ingredients of animal origin. The Terrake range is an original concept, drawn from the forces of the earth: earth, water, plant life and air.
A gorgeous organic range from Hungary, the Éminence tradition began more than 50 years ago in a small village where family knowledge of using herbs, fruits and plants in natural remedies dated back generations. This unique awareness of medicinal plants was enhanced with skin care innovation to produce natural products that are true to both organic enthusiasts and results-oriented clients. Today the ingredients are still hand-picked and hand-mixed in small batches.
|The Spa Retreat is open daily:||09:00 - 21:00|
The Spa Retreat is immensely popular with guests and as such we strongly recommend that you book your Spa reservations up to 14 days in advance.
For advanced bookings, gift vouchers or more information about The Spa Retreat please contact us at email@example.com