Restaurants and Lounges
Home to Ithaa, the world's first all-glass undersea restaurant, and offering the widest choice of dining and largest wine cellar in the country, all in spectacular Maldivian beachside settings.
- Ithaa is the world's first and only all glass undersea restaurant Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Ithaa Undersea Restaurant
- Gallery dining at Ufaa by Jereme Leung. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Ufaa by Jereme Leung
- Sample our collection of 101 varieties of cheese at the Cheese and Wine Bar. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - The Cheese and Wine Bar
- Savour a five course meal expertly paired with fine wines in The Wine Cellar Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - New Wine Cellar
- Grill style fare with perfect views of the sunset. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Sunset Bar and Grill
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island sets the trend for resort dining to deliver luxe resort dining in compelling surroundings. Conrad Maldives is a true gourmet's delight with a choice of 12 restaurants and bars featuring unique and individual menus, including the newly opened Ufaa by Jereme Leung as the 12th dining outlet. The dining experience at Conrad Maldives is distinguished by the diversity of cuisine and uniqueness of settings.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island sets the trend for dining in the country, being the first to understand that a remote location needn't prohibit fine dining and good wines. Conrad Maldives was the first resort to build an underground wine cellar; the first to create an undersea restaurant; the first to invite world-class chefs and winemakers to its islands and the first to establish a cheese bar. Conrad Maldives continues to offer the largest wine list in the region with over 20,000 bottles of approximately 1,400 labels in The Wine Cellar, built two metres underground.
Conrad Maldives is delighted to be recognised globally for its award winning cuisine being honoured by the World Luxury Restaurant Awards 2016 in the following categories;
- Luxury Scenic Setting, Ithaa Undersea Restaurant
CONTINENT AWARD WINNER
- Best Head Chef, Jereme Leung for Ufaa by Jereme Leung
- Most Ambient / Romantic Atmosphere, Koko Grill
- Best Fine Dining Cuisine, Ithaa Undersea Restaurant
- Best Luxury Scenic Setting, Mandhoo Spa Restaurant
- Best Chinese Cuisine , Ufaa by Jereme Leung
- Best Wine Selection, Vilu Restaurant
The resort also received the title of the Indian Ocean's Leading Culinary Resort 2015 by the prestigious World Travel Awards.
Unless otherwise stated, all restaurants are open-air and have sea views. The dinner dress code is smart-casual and bare feet are encouraged.
Feast on international cuisine from eight specialist kitchens in the sand floored Atoll Market buffet restaurant
Ithaa Undersea Restaurant
Dine in Ithaa, the world's first all-glass undersea restaurant serving contemporary cuisine
Koko Grill Restaurant
Al fresco dining with a nine-course menu of Japanese delights in the Koko Grill Restaurant
Mandhoo Spa Restaurant
Feast on gourmet spa cuisine 100 meters out at sea in the Mandhoo Spa Restaurant
Enjoy fresh seafood and meat dishes in the Sunset Grill served on terraces overlooking coral reefs
The Wine Cellar
Chilled wine cellar six feet below sea level offering 5 course menu and selection of hundreds of fine wines
Ufaa by Jereme Leung
Ufaa offers authentic experiences highlighting the iconic flavors from the distinctive cultures and provinces across China.
Excellent gourmet cuisine and exceptional wine collection in the Vilu Restaurant
Vilu Bar is an idyllic location for cocktails before dinner and post-dining digestifs
Relax all day with wines, beers, cocktails, light snacks, enjoy nightly entertainment and soak up lagoon views in the Rangali Restaurant and Bar
The Quiet Zone
Tented beach lounge for over 12's with fully stocked bar and tempting lunch and dinner menu
The Cheese & Wine Bar
Match 101 of the world’s best cheeses collated with the resident Maitre de Fromage with great selection of wines in the Cheese & Wine Bar
Private Beach Dining
Book a private beach dinner with your own chef and waiter
Lobsters and Champagne on the Beach
A sensational seafood feast of fresh lobsters,shell fish and champagne from the beach grill
All our guests are offered an iPod Touch on arrival to use to communicate with the hotel at any time to place in-room dining orders etc.