Restaurants and Lounges
Home to Ithaa, the world's first all-glass undersea restaurant, and offering the widest choice of dining and largest wine cellar in the country, all in spectacular Maldivian beachside settings.
- Ithaa is the world's first and only all glass undersea restaurant Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Ithaa Undersea Restaurant
- Gallery dining at Ufaa by Jereme Leung. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Ufaa by Jereme Leung
- Sample our collection of 101 varieties of cheese at the Cheese and Wine Bar. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - The Cheese and Wine Bar
- Savour a five course meal expertly paired with fine wines in The Wine Cellar Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - New Wine Cellar
- Grill style fare with perfect views of the sunset. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Sunset Bar and Grill
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island sets the trend for resort dining to deliver luxe resort dining in compelling surroundings. Conrad Maldives is a true gourmet's delight with a choice of 12 restaurants and bars featuring unique and individual menus, including the newly opened Ufaa by Jereme Leung as the 12th dining outlet. The dining experience at Conrad Maldives is distinguished by the diversity of cuisine and uniqueness of settings.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island sets the trend for dining in the country, being the first to understand that a remote location needn't prohibit fine dining and good wines. Conrad Maldives was the first resort to build an underground wine cellar; the first to create an undersea restaurant; the first to invite world-class chefs and winemakers to its islands and the first to establish a cheese bar. Conrad Maldives continues to offer the largest wine list in the region with over 20,000 bottles of approximately 1,400 labels in The Wine Cellar, built two metres underground.
Unless otherwise stated, all restaurants are open-air and have sea views. The dinner dress code is smart-casual and bare feet are encouraged.