Services and Amenities
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island offers eight restaurants and four bars, a business centre, three boutiques, two Spas, a Fitness Center, Dive Center, Watersports Center and an open-air cinema, spread accross two islands.
- Skim the aquamarine surface with standup paddleboarding, available at the Ocean Sports Centre. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Paddleboarding
- Sail the Indian Ocean on the resort's traditional Turkish yacht in search of pods of dophins playfully skimming the ocean's surface. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Sunset Dolphin Cruise
- Discover thrilling adventures above the Indian Ocean with a jet ski excursion at Conrad Maldives Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Conrad Maldives Jet Ski
- Calm your mind, body and soul with yoga at Conrad Maldives Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Yoga at Conrad Maldives
- Discover the aquatic gardens that surround the resort, just steps from your villa Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Sealife
- Discover the aquatic gardens that surround the resort, just steps from your villa Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Sealife at Conrad Maldives
- A thrilling adventure unique to Conrad Maldives, be propelled above the ocean by the jet deck available at the Ocean Sports Centre Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Jet deck at Conrad Maldives
- Enjoy a million ways of doing nothing on Rangali island Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Beach with palm tree
- Enjoy a picnic on the beach during one of our excursions Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Beach with Cabana
From world-class diving amidst some of the Indian Ocean's finest under-water scenery to a Robinson Crusoe-style picnic on a deserted island, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island provides a host of recreational activities to suit all tastes. Enjoy exceptional services and amenities with world-class hospitality in one of the world's most beautiful locations. Food lovers and wine connoisseurs will love the seven outstanding restaurants and four bars set in spectacular Maldivian beach settings and the unique dining experience of the world's first all-glass undersea restaurant, the Ithaa, 16 feet below sea level.
Indulge in luxurious spa therapies at the two stunning spas offering one of the widest choices of treatments in the country. Exercise any time you like in the fully equipped fitness center. Swim in the two infinite view swimming pools and play tennis by the ocean. Do business in the 24-hour business center. Spectacular scenery makes this resort the perfect location for weddings and honeymoons. Buy something special in the resort's three boutiques offering Italian designer wear, jewellery and gift items. This amazing resort has a Dive Center and a Watersports Center.
Over 40 different dive sites lie within easy reach of the resort, including the famous Manta Point, making it a diver's paradise. Others wishing to simply relax can discover the beautiful lagoon and vistas surrounding the island aboard a kayak or peddle boat. Literally just steps from the beach, the resort's own coral reef is over 500m long and offers a variety of healthy corals inhabited by countless colorful fish, turtles, reef sharks and various rays.
Activities & Facilities
Watersports Center, Dive Center, Snorkelling
Enjoy water sports like catamaran sailing, windsurfing and canoeing at the Watersports Center. Thrill seekers can try their hand at wind surfing, jet skiing, water skiing, banana rides, knee boarding, wake boarding and a trip on the glass-bottomed boat. Learn to dive at the Dive Center and take the kids on daily diving trips to fantastic diving sites.
The Ocean Dive Centre team welcomes you to Conrad Maldives Rangali Island where the warm tropical waters surrounding the resort are rich in marine life. Here an abundance of colourful fish, beatuiful corals, turtles, rays and even sharks are waiting to be discovered. If you've ever dreamt of submerging yourself in this aquatic wonderland then come and join one of our diving courses or dive excursions. We have something for everyone to enjoy, both beginners and experienced divers alike. You can find the Ocean Dive Centre on the main island, behind Ufaa by Jereme Leung.
Spa Retreat, Overwater Spa
This Maldives resort has two spas built on stilts over the Indian Ocean offering luxurious spa treatments. Children can enjoy their own treatments at the Spa Retreat.
The fitness center has a studio and gymnasium with the latest cardio equipment, qualified personal trainers and offers a range of fitness classes including yoga.
The resort in the Maldives also has a 24-hour onsite business center with wireless internet access and a small meeting room.
The resort has three in-hotel shopping outlets offering Italian designer wear, jewellery and gift items all located in the shopping piazza near the main reception.
On Monday nights, enjoy traditional Maldivian drumming, singing and dancing performances. Wet weather entertainment activities encompass a host of events from cocktail making to meditation.
Majaa Kids' Club
Majaa at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort offers children and their parents a busy entertainment schedule packed with fun activities during their stay with themed daily programs.
Restaurant and Lounges
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island offers the choice of 12 stunning restaurants and bars serving the finest selection of international cuisine and wines in breathtaking beachside locations. Enjoy spectacular views over the Indian Ocean and the resort's lagoon.
A host of relaxing and energetic outdoor recreational activities to suit all tastes are available at the Rangali Island resort including an open-air cinema and excursions to neighboring islands and reefs.