Discover barefoot luxury at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island with the world's first all-glass undersea restaurant, unique water villas and spas on stilts in the Indian Ocean.
- Explore the amazing coral reef from the comfort of the glass-bottomed boat. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Glass Bottomed Boat
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Boat Ride
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Overlooking pool at sunset
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Island Breeze and Zam Gem Shopping
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Guest on beach after snorkeling
Discover barefoot luxury at the unique Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, an award-winning paradise resort spread over two private tropical islands in the Indian Ocean. The experience of a lifetime begins with a breathtaking 30-45 minute seaplane flight from Male.
We offer a world of style and innovation including these unique activities that will leave you with precious memories to treasure for years to come.
Manta Ray watching
Conrad Maldives is the only place in the country where you can watch manta rays without getting wet. During the manta season (November until April) these remarkable creatures swim almost every night under the bridge between our two islands. Simply wander along the bridge any time after dark and the chances are that you will eventually be privileged to watch a passing manta as it swims and loops through the ocean below you.
If you're happy to get wet, during the manta season we also offer dives to the nearby Manta point which is a manta cleaning station about 10 minutes by boat from Rangali Island.
Snorkel with a whale shark
Measuring up to 15 metres, whale sharks are the largest fish in the ocean and are also among the friendliest because they can only eat plankton and very small fish.