Conrad Maldives is on two tiny islands, about 100km from Malé International Airport.
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Conrad Maldives Seaplane Arrival
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Seaplane Lounge
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Seaplane Lounge Seating
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Seaplane Lounge Dining
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel - Conrad Maldives Seaplane Departure
Located in the South Ari Atoll, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is reachable by a 30-minute scenic seaplane flight over the Indian Ocean, or a short domestic flight to a nearby island followed by a speedboat transfer to the resort.
All transfers to and from the resort will be arranged by us. All you need to do is provide us with your international flight details at least five days prior to your arrival and then simply relax and enjoy the ride. You can also make use of our luxurious Conrad Lounge at the Malé International Airport Seaplane Terminal before or after your transfer to the resort.
Travelling by seaplane is a unique experience not to be missed; however, should you wish to make your journey even more luxurious, you could charter one of our yachts to cruise up to 15 passengers from Malé to Rangali Island.
All of the transfer options outlined below have additional fees which will be added to your room charge.
Return transfer from Malé: $500 per adult, $250 per child under 12
Prices subject to 12% T-GST