Booking direct with Conrad Macao just got better - book your room or suite online and enjoy complimentary WiFi internet access and 2 p.m. late checkout*. Book online today and we will take care of the rest upon arrival.
*Subject to availability.
Treat yourself to a unique experience at Conrad Macao with extraordinary views over the glittering Cotai Strip. Relax or celebrate in the most luxurious way - your way.
Book now and enjoy:
- Deluxe Room accommodation for two
- Round-trip Limousine service (pick-up and departure)
- Round-trip Cotai Water Jet Cotai First ferry tickets between Macao and Hong Kong for two
Additional charges for 3rd or 4th guests:
- 17 years old or under add HKD200++ per night (Including Round-trip Cotai First ferry tickets between Hong Kong and Macao)
- 18 years old or above add HKD350++ per night (Including Round-trip Cotai First ferry tickets between Hong Kong and Macao)
- Package offer is subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.
- Package inclusions are on a per stay basis, and all must be redeemed before check out.
- Unused package benefits cannot be reimbursed or redeemed for cash either in full or in part.
- Rates are for single or twin occupancy in a room.
- At least 1 occupant of the room must be 18 years old and above.
- Extra bed is not available in Two Queens Room. Maximum of 3 guests per room.
- Rates are in MOP/HKD and subject to 10% service charge & 5% government tax.
- For additional guests (18 years of age and above) are subject to an extra charge of MOP/HKD350 per person per night inclusive of round-trip ferry tickets between Macao and Hong Kong.
- Cost for additional child (aged 17 years or below), staying with 2 paying adults is MOP/HKD200 per person per night inclusive of round-trip ferry tickets between Macao and Hong Kong.
- All bookings are required to be made at least 1 day prior arrival.
- Reservations booked under this offer must be fully prepaid and is non-refundable. Any amendments to the dates of stay are not permitted; Cancellation of the booking or a reduction in the number of nights is not permitted. A charge equivalent to the total price plus service charge and government tax will be imposed for No Show.
- In the event that the credit card provided is not valid, Conrad Macao, Cotai Central reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
- Any extension or amendment in the duration of stay, after initial booking confirmation, is subject to availability and at the Hotel’s Best Available Rate.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Conrad Macao, Cotai Central reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Conrad Macao, Cotai Central shall be final.
· Timeslots of transportation service is subject to availability when reservation is made.
· Each limousine can comfortably accommodate a maximum of four persons and two pieces of standard luggage (23 cm x 40 cm x 55 cm).
· Departure transfer service can be booked through the hotel concierge after arrival.
· Transfer service is applicable for car type – Mercedes Benz S Class or Toyota Alphard, and is subject to availability.
· For same-day reservations, cancellation or changes of timeslot, a minimum of (4) four hours’ advanced notice is required.
Cotai Water Jet
· General rules for Cotai Water Jet ticket redemption:
- Complimentary Cotai Water Jet ferry ticket(s) redemption is available at hotel concierges or CotaiTravelTM or any designated counters on your arrival date till departure within the property.
- Redemption of complimentary Cotai Water Jet ticket(s) is limited to Cotai First.
- The sailing date of Macao to Hong Kong complimentary ferry ticket(s) must be the same date or before the departure date of confirmed hotel package.
- No prior reservation is allowed for any complimentary ferry ticket(s) and it is subject to schedule and space availability at time of redemption.
- Ferry ticket redemption is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions offers
- Unused ferry ticket cannot be reimbursed or redeemed for cash either in full or in part.
- For any advance paid or complimentary Cotai Water Jet ferry ticket(s) or tickets issued by other ferry operators, the hotel will not be responsible for any form of full or partial reimbursement or refund.
- Please refer to www.cotaiwaterjet.com for latest information and last ferry service schedule.
- For enquiries, please contact our customer service hotline Hong Kong : +852 2359 9990 and Macau : +853 2885 0595
From Hong Kong to Macao
· Redemption of complimentary Cotai Water Jet return ticket(s) is limited to Cotai First, from Hong Kong (Sheung Wan) and China Ferry Terminal (Tsim Sha Tsui) city route to Macao.
· Ferry ticket redemption from Hong Kong to Macao is available only on hotel check-in date of the purchased package.
· Guest is required to approach Cotai Water Jet ticketing counters of Hong Kong Macao Ferry Terminal (Sheung Wan) or China Ferry Terminal (Tsim Sha Tsui) together with personal ID / Passport (original copy) for ticket redemption process.
· Ferry ticket must be redeemed on or before 11:30pm on hotel check-in date.
· Daily sailing schedule from Hong Kong to Macao is conducted at 7:15am and last sailing schedule is 23:59pm. Sailing schedule is subject to changes and availabilities.
· After guest’s arrival and checking in, unused ferry tickets (HK-MO) is entitled with no compensation and non-refundable.
From Macao to Hong Kong International Airport
· Redemption of complimentary Cotai Water Jet tickets from Macao to Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), the passages are required to follow and note the following items:
o Redeem ticket at least 6 hours prior to flight time.
o Possess valid travel documents which should have at least 6 months validity date from the date of travel.
o Possess a valid travel visa for the destination with a confirmed flight ticket.
o Arrive at the Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing time to register and check in the baggage.
o Arrive at HKIA SkyPier for check-in 120 minutes before the flight’s scheduled departure time.
o Other terms and conditions apply.