Wind your way down Dublin's cobbled streets, from Temple Bar to Merrion Square, taking in the rich history of this beautiful, 1,000 year old city.
- Conrad Dublin, Ireland hotel - National Concert Hall
- Conrad Dublin, Ireland hotel - St Stephen's Green
- Conrad Dublin, Ireland hotel - Trinity Book of Kells
- Couple walking over Ha'Penny Bridge, Dublin Conrad Dublin, Ireland hotel - Halfpenny Bridge
- Conrad Dublin, Ireland hotel - Gaiety Theatre
- Conrad Dublin, Ireland hotel - Sandymount Strand
Experience all that Dublin has to offer during your stay at Conrad Dublin, ideally located in the heart of the city. Discover authentic Dublin experiences just moments away, from iconic landmarks, museums and galleries, traditional Irish pubs and trendy bars, the stylish shopping district of Grafton street and the lush grounds of The Iveagh Gardens and St. Stephen's Green. Make the most of your stay in Dublin and escape the city with a trip to the Dublin coast or enjoy a day in the country at Powerscourt Gardens.
The hotel is also just a 20 minute walk from Temple Bar, often considered Dublin's cultural quarter. Alive with bars, restaurants and shops, it's the ideal place to spend a night in Dublin. Temple Bar is located just south of the River Liffey, which is also perfect for a riverside walk at any time of day. The Conrad Dublin hotel is located equally close to Trinity College Dublin, a beautiful university which dates from 1592 and is one of the most famous educational institutions in the world.
Explore Dublin's beautiful, vibrant center and discover the city's rich history, from Oscar Wilde's former house to the scenic St. Stephen's Green park.