Discover an oasis of contemporary elegance at the award-winning Conrad Dublin, just moments from restaurants, music venues, cafés and bars on the cobbled streets of Temple Bar and the famous-name boutiques of Grafton Street. If you’re looking for cultural inspiration, the National Concert Hall, National Gallery and The National Museum are close by.
Our hotel is now in the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame, receiving outstanding traveler reviews and a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence five years in a row.
Even so, we’re always looking for fresh ways to bring you a truly contemporary Dublin experience. As our vision for the hotel unfolds, there maybe a little disruption, but we look forward to showing you around.
Some exciting developments include:
• Elegant and refined guest rooms planned for completion Spring 2016
• The Coburg, all-day brasserie for a unique dining experience
• Lemuel’s destination Bar & Lounge, inspired with the magic of Gulliver’s Travels
• Stylish and contemporary lobby inspired by the Iveagh Gardens
• Award-winning facilities - Fáilte Ireland 5-Star Quality Award recipient
Whilst awaiting our new restaurant openings, try our Iveagh Room for gourmet cuisine. Alfie Byrne’s By Galway Bay Brewery is renowned for Irish American dishes and a huge selection of craft beers. We also serve Afternoon Tea, giving a popular tradition a deliciously contemporary twist.