- Lemuel's Bar Conrad Dublin Hotel, IE - Lemuel's at night
- Cocktails at Lemuel's Conrad Dublin Hotel, IE - Cocktails at Lemuel's
- Lemuel's in daylight Conrad Dublin Hotel, IE - Lemuel's in daylight
- Lemuel's Afternoon Tea Conrad Dublin Hotel, IE - Lemuel's Afternoon Tea
- Afternoon Tea inspired by Gulliver's Travels Conrad Dublin Hotel, IE - Afternoon Tea
- Story Teller Cocktail Afternoon Tea Conrad Dublin Hotel, IE - Story Teller Cocktail Afternoon Tea
Lemuel's, named after the fictional voyager, pays tribute to the magic and curiosity of Gulliver's Travels with a creative afternoon tea menu which brings you on Gulliver's journey. Join us on a voyage of discovery with our sweet selection of afternoon tea treats inspired by Lemuel's adventures to the far reaches of the world.
Lemuel's Afternoon Tea €40 per person
Choose from a wide range of loose leaf teas or select one of our speciality coffees.
Lemuel's Story Teller Cocktail Afternoon Tea €48 per person
Accompanied by any cocktail from our Lemuel's journey cocktail menu.
Lemuel's Champagne Afternoon Tea €54 per person
Accompanied by a glass of Henriot Brut Champagne, perfect for special occasions or just because.
- Free-range egg bound with chive truffle aioli on brioche bread
- Glen of Aherlow baked ham, wholegrain mustard on Ciabatta bread
- Smoked Irish salmon, creamy avocado, caper berry on homemade Guinness bread
- Organic cucumber, sun-dried tomato cream cheese on rye bread
- Homemade scones served with clotted cream, gourmet strawberry jam.
- Lilliput Lollipop - strawberry sponge cake, glazed with white chocolate ganache, inspired by the island of Lilliput, where Gulliver finds himself imprisoned by a race of tiny people.
- The upside-down cake pop represents when they tie Gulliver down and he falls over.
- Honey Stack - layers of sticky honey cake with honeycomb topping, inspired by the island of Brobdingnag, where Gulliver gets stung by a wasp.
- Up in the Clouds - Passionfruit purée, white chocolate mousse and chocolate rocks, inspired by the flying island of Laputa, with candyfloss as clouds and chocolate rocks representing the custom of locals throwing rocks at rebellious cities.
- Horseshoe Shot - apple jelly, elderflower foam and shortbread, inspired by the island of Houyhnhnms, inhabited by a race of talking horses. The flavors represent the horses' love of apples.