Hold your dream wedding at Conrad Bali, where five unique venues await, including the iconic beachfront water's edge chapel, Infinity, and the serene Water Garden, which floats on a lotus pond.
- Conrad Bali Hotel - Infinity Chapel
- Conrad Bali Hotel - Infinity Wedding Chapel
- The most iconic wedding chapel in Bali, Infinity Chapel Conrad Bali Hotel - Bali, Indonesia - Infinity Chapel
- The remarkable steel-framed glass wall that makes up the north side of the triangle embodies the delicate and nurturing characteristics of the bride as she supports the equally impressive marble south side, the stoic groom. Conrad Bali Hotel - Bali, Indonesia - Infinity Chapel
- Conrad Bali Hotel - Bali, Indonesia - Inside Infinity Chapel
- Your wedding in Bali could be celebrated in a unique Balinese style pavilion afloat in the middle of a lotus pond, providing a tranquil and unique setting for your wedding ceremony. Conrad Bali Hotel - Bali, Indonesia - Water Garden
- Intuitive Service by our wedding team Conrad Bali Hotel - Bali, Indonesia - Intuitive Service by our wedding team
Celebrate your wedding in Bali at the most iconic chapel in the island. Its asymmetrical, stunning lines bestride reflection pools and walkways of the finest marble. Infinity Chapel is an architecturally unique wedding venue, floating two meters above sea level, a shimmering vision of style.
Your wedding in Bali could be celebrated in a unique Balinese style pavilion afloat in the middle of a lotus pond, providing a tranquil and unique setting for your wedding ceremony. The pavilion can be decorated in traditional Balinese aesthetic or contemporary style. Two levels of grass terraces surrounding the pond can seat up 150 guests.
A manicured lawn extending to a gazebo with a water fountain backdrop is another option for fairytale romance and incredible visual potential. Located on Level 2, the Floating Garden with a beautiful garden setting is a refreshing alternative to a beach wedding and can accommodate 100 guests for cocktails.
Envision a classic beachfront wedding under the shade of an open-air bale. 'Bale' (pronounced 'bah-lay') is a traditional Balinese open sided gazebo with thatched roof made from 'alang alang', also known as cogon grass. This venue is ideal for those wanting to renew their wedding vows or seeking a classic and intimate beachfront wedding.
Have your wedding in Bali in style. Designed to host the most glamorous private events in formal yet contemporary elegance, the Ballroom seats up 200 guests. Enjoy elegant toasts from the stage and inspire guests to move on the dance floor. The Ballroom can be transformed into a magical setting with the help of any of our recommended wedding designers.