...a night at the Conrad! Enjoy the combination of luxury and leisure with the entire family. This family fun getaway will have you exploring the world's largest Children's Museum including the new National Geographic Treasures of the Earth exhibit, as well as a relaxing day poolside.
This package includes:
- Overnight stay in our luxurious accommodations - double beds available
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- Tickets for the whole family to The Children's Museum of Indianapolis - up to two adult tickets and two child's tickets available
- Pool amenities including pool diving sticks and noodles
- One complimentary family movie to watch in bed from our 42" HD Plasma television -choose from our Conrad movie library available through Concierge
Offer valid June 1 through December 31, 2011 and subject to availability. Room rates valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of taxes, gratuities and incidental charges. Offer components are non-transferable or redeemable for cash, and cannot be applied towards future stays. Should you wish to modify or cancel reservations, please do so at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to your date of arrival to avoid any penalties. This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offer or discounts and is not valid for groups. If you are making this reservation by phone, please call our Internet Customer Center at +1-800-CONRADS or view a complete list of Hilton Worldwide Reservations phone numbers. When booking by phone, please request the "A Day at the Museum" package or Plan Code P9.
Daily complimentary valet parking is valid for up to one (1) passenger vehicle per room. Up to four (4) general admission tickets for the Children's Museum of Indianapolis will be provided upon check-in, based on registered room occupancy. Hotel is under no obligation to replace lost or stolen tickets. One (1) movie rental is available through Concierge and must be selected from hotel's existing video library. Movie may not be selected from in-room Video on Demand. No credits or refunds are permitted for unused benefits.