Hikes through the forest, a yearly dance and music festival, afternoons at play in the turquoise lagoon – the options are endless in Bora Bora.
A true ‘destination,’ Bora Bora offers a spectacular setting and a wealth of adventures for your tropical getaway.
The centerpiece of the island is Mount Otemanu, an ancient and dormant volcano that provides a dramatic backdrop for hikes, bike rides and 4x4 tours. You may see leftover cannons dotted across the island from when Bora Bora was a base for US military equipment in World War II.
Take a private helicopter tour to see breathtaking coral reefs and the famous Tupai (‘heart-shaped island’), or schedule a motorboat tour and explore Bora Bora’s stunning lagoons.
The island is also home to annual events, like the Hawaiki Nui Va’a canoe race and Bora Bora’s Heiva, a traditional Polynesian dance and music competition.
The resort’s Conrad Curators can expertly plan excursions and personalized experiences on land and sea during your stay.
- Mount Otemanu
- Matira Beach (large public beach area)
- Heiva (yearly festival with traditional songs, dances and sporting events)
- Bora Bora Lagoonarium (private park for snorkeling with sharks and sea turtles)
- Vaitape boutiques (sarong fabrics, coconut soaps, vanilla beans and other local goods)
- Swimming with rays and sharks
- Jet ski island discovery