Conrad Miami's sophisticated cuisine, and individualized service complement the unique contemporary ambiance and sweeping views to create memorable seasonal events.
It's not just the sunshine you can enjoy when you're in South Florida. There's a lots of events happening in the area every year for every taste. From a love of the renaissance to holidays or a football game, there's plenty of fun for everyone in South Florida!
We welcome you at the Conrad Miami when you stay for an event in town or want to celebrate with us!
Our 2013 Events include:
- Easter Brunch at Atrio (Sunday, March 31, 2013)
- Mother's Day Brunch at Atrio (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
- Conrad Miami's Bridal Event (June - TBD)
- Thanksgiving at Atrio (Thursday, June 28, 2013)
- Miami Spa Month (July & August)
- Miami Restaurant Month (August & September)
- Breakfast with Santa (Sunday, December 15, 2013)
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day at Atrio (Tuesday, December 24, 2013 and Wednesday, December 25, 2013)
- NYE Party at Conrad (Tuesday, December 31, 2013)
Share the Gift of Luxury
Share the ultimate luxury, The Luxury of Being Yourself, with Conrad Miami. Offer a Conrad Gift Certificate towards endless luxurious possibilities... Relax and unwind with a night stay in our luxurious accommodations, a festive dinner at Atrio Restaurant or pampering experiences at The Spa.
Gift Certificates are available by calling (305) 503-6500.
Stay Conrad, Shop Miami
Do your shopping while staying at the Conrad! Our shopping package includes a night stay at our deluxe bedroom accommodation, breakfast for two at Atrio Restaurant, a $50 gift card from Nordstrom, roundtrip transportation to Village of Merrick Park and a 25-min foot massage to revitalize after a long day.
Rates start at $257
Linger on Weekend
Splurge and linger on at Conrad Miami with a complimentary 3rd night on any Friday or Saturday night stay. This package includes deluxe guestroom accommodations and a $100 credit to use at the hotel during your stay.
Rates start at $112 and a 2-night minimum is required.