This luxurious South Florida hotel places you right in the heart of everything that the beautiful tourist destination of Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Enjoy convenient access to an endless variety of shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation options
- Scenic view of Ft. Lauderdale Beach, Florida Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, FL - Fort Lauderdale Skyline with Oceanview
- Fort Lauderdale Luxury at the Conrad Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, FL - Fort Lauderdale Skyline
- Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, FL - Couple watching sunset on beach
- Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, FL - Girl with Cocktail in water
Fort Lauderdale is famous for its impressive shopping, inviting beaches and lively cultural and arts scene. Relax on the beach, just steps away from the hotel or enjoy one of the many water sports available nearby. Golfers will love playing a round on one of Fort Lauderdale’s beautiful courses.
Explore Las Olas Boulevard - the most authentic and eclectic shopping and dining district in South Florida. Here you will discover a wealth of al fresco restaurants, galleries, boutiques and specialty stores. Other shopping malls nearby include the upscale Galleria Mall and Sawgrass Mills - the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in the US.
Attend a performance at the Broward Center for Performing Arts or visit the fascinating Museum of Discovery and Science.
Take a Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise through the tranquil waterways of the New River, or experience a thrilling airboat ride through the Everglades – home to alligators, panthers and birds of prey.
Attractions Near the Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale – 3 miles SouthWest
- Broward Center for Performing Arts – 3 miles West
- Galleria Mall at Ft Lauderdale – 1 mile West
- Port Everglades – 2 miles South