At Conrad Cartagena, guests enjoy a tropical haven along Colombia’s northern coast with easy access to beautiful beaches, historic attractions and lively entertainment.
Spend a relaxing day on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, or ride into the city for sightseeing tours, festivals, shopping and unique world-class cuisine. This luxury hotel in Cartagena is minutes from historic fortresses, colorful homes and plazas, and the vibrant day-to-day scene of street vendors, cafés, bars and dance clubs.
The hotel’s concierge can arrange day trips and suggest can’t-miss attractions during your stay at our hotel in Cartagena.
- Historic walled city of Cartagena
- San Felipe de Castle
- Iglesia de San Pedro Claver (church honoring the patron saint of human rights)
- Museo Naval del Caribe (Naval history museum)
- Islas del Rosario (small islands with popular Playa Blanca beach area)
- Museo del Oro y Arqueología (gold and archeological museum)
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo (oldest church in Cartagena)