Welcome to Conrad Cartagena, a contemporary destination in a renowned world heritage city with connections to one of the most interesting cultures in the world. This luxury hotel delivers an inspired stay to every guest and features a Tournament Players Club (TPC) golf course, indulgent spa, seven culinary options, and expansive beaches. Enjoy views of the Caribbean Sea from every guest room, and explore the city and shorelines on a Conrad-curated adventure.
Located on the northern coast of Colombia, Cartagena boasts a tropical atmosphere with vibrant colors and Caribbean flavors. The Conrad Cartagena hotel is true to its surroundings – a 'destination within a destination' that is both intimate and grand in style and service.
Luxuries to discover during your stay:
• 273 guest rooms and suites with balconies overlooking the sea and golf course
• Scenic 18-hole TPC golf course designed by pro champion Jack Nicklaus
• Conrad Spa and salon with outdoor relaxation areas and spectacular views
• 7 authentic restaurants and lounges, ranging from casual to refined
• 4 beachfront swimming pools, a fitness center and Kids Club activities
• Executive Lounge with complimentary breakfast and evening cocktails
Parts of Cartagena are a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and there's a wealth of historic sites, museums, restaurants, beaches and colorful neighborhoods to explore in this 'Heroic City.' The hotel has curated experiences in 1-, 3- and 5-hour itineraries, based on your interests.This new hotel will soon be joining the Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands but is not yet accepting reservations. It is scheduled to open in April 2017. Opening Date: Sun Apr 30 00:00:00 CDT 2017