Restaurants and Lounges
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Chocolate Boutique
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - LU YU Tea Ceremony
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Private Dining Room at Lu Yu
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - 29 Grill
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Whisky Bridge
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Lobby Lounge Bar
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Lobby Lounge
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Chapter
Food lovers will be spoiled for choice with the variety of dining options at Conrad Beijing.
Dining options at Conrad Beijing
Embark on a unique culinary journey in the distinctive, contemporary atmosphere of Chapter at Conrad Beijing. Savor tempting sweet treats in the stunning Chocolate Boutique before moving onto a new, exciting "chapter" of your dining experience.
Indulge in an evening of fine dining in the smart and sophisticated 29 Grill at Conrad Beijing and enjoy a wide selection of grilled meats and seafood and an extensive wine collection.
The Lobby Lounge is a stylish space with comfortable sofas and chairs, the perfect place to hold a casual business meeting, or simply to relax in with a good book and an aromatic coffee or tea.
Lu Yu, named after China's Sage of Tea, is a Chinese restaurant defined by a dramatic towering two-storey wall lined with different types of Chinese tea. Enjoy your meal in the elegant main dining room or choose a private dining room, where our chefs will prepare your meal in a personal show kitchen.
Vivid, located on the rooftop podium, is an exciting new Beijing nightspot with an indoor lounge area, iconic bar, alfresco garden and dance floor. A resident DJ sets the party mood as guests enjoy creative cocktails, fine spirits, imported beers, wines and Champagnes and stylish bar snacks.