Restaurants and Lounges
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Chocolate Boutique
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - LU YU Tea Ceremony
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Private Dining Room at Lu Yu
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - 29 Grill
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Whisky Bridge
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Lobby Lounge Bar
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Lobby Lounge
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Chapter
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Executive Lounge
- Conrad Beijing Hotel, China - Business Club Lounge
Food lovers will be spoiled for choice with the variety of dining options at Conrad Beijing.
Dining options at Conrad Beijing
Embark on a unique culinary journey in the distinctive, contemporary atmosphere of Chapter at Conrad Beijing. Savor tempting sweet treats in the stunning Chocolate Boutique before moving onto a new, exciting "chapter" of your dining experience.
Indulge in an evening of fine dining in the smart and sophisticated 29 Grill at Conrad Beijing and enjoy a wide selection of grilled meats and seafood and an extensive wine collection.
The Lobby Lounge is a stylish space with comfortable sofas and chairs, the perfect place to hold a casual business meeting, or simply to relax in with a good book and an aromatic coffee or tea.
Lu Yu, named after China's Sage of Tea, is a Chinese restaurant defined by a dramatic towering two-storey wall lined with different types of Chinese tea. Enjoy your meal in the elegant main dining room or choose a private dining room, where our chefs will prepare your meal in a personal show kitchen.
Vivid, located on the rooftop podium, is an exciting new Beijing nightspot with an indoor lounge area, iconic bar, alfresco garden and dance floor. A resident DJ sets the party mood as guests enjoy creative cocktails, fine spirits, imported beers, wines and Champagnes and stylish bar snacks.
Located on the 29th floor, the Executive Lounge enjoys unobstructed stunning views of the Tuanjie Lake Park. With its own private reception, it is a quiet place for a healthy breakfast, an afternoon tea or evening cocktails with exquisite canapés.